9 September 2013

Books, Magazines and Videos


I'm back with two short little videos showing some fun floral styling.

Style director Vanessa Colyer Tay, from the Australian htf. magazine, is using bottles and jars with some very simple added craft elements and wonderful big Dahlias.

They would look great as a floral centerpiece on a dining table, grouped on small table or chest of drawers, in a windowsill or along a mantelpiece. 






I hope you'll enjoy the videos and after a wonderful summer and up until today a warm and sunny early autumn - I'm back with lots of exciting floral styling, flower arranging tips, new books and magazines and other little surprises.

I have a new computer and a new camera is on the way - they both bit the dust over the summer. I also have an updated Photoshop Elements program loaded on the new computer - wish me luck as it's a lot to get to grips with all at the same time!

I'll be back soon with more beautiful flowers.

xoxo Ingrid


6 comments:

Things and Thoughts said...

So interesting Ingrid!I'm looking forward to see all your new stuff and ideas, technology help us really so much!

angie said...

hallo, ingrid, die blumen sind wunderschön!!! alles liebe, angie aus deutschland

Lisa Gordon said...

These are beautiful, Ingrid, and I am So glad that you will be back here.

Congratulations on the new computer and camera!!

I wish you a wonderful week ahead!

Vision By Mila said...

I'm on the lookout for a perfect vase, small and maybe white, to match all flower colors..

Influences nature said...

Merci Ingrid. Cela promet de belles photos et videos à venir !
J'aime beaucoup les vases dans la première video.
Nat

Georgianna said...

Very fun videos, Ingrid! We're working on some videos for Erin right now and it's so great to learn her techniques. Videos are the perfect medium for flower arranging demonstrations.

Good luck with all your new equipment! I'm sure you will love it once you get them all set up.

x

G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...